this site demands javascript Skip to main content
Write your review
Arrow down

Call us

Call us

Sales Representative


Your call may be directed and answered by a licensed insurance sales agent.

TTD Users


Monday through Sunday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.

13. How do I request a reimbursement?

You need to submit a reimbursement request, along with your bills and supporting documentation for any payments you may have issued. It’s a good idea to keep a copy of your invoice receipts for your records.

To ensure you are providing all the information we need to arrive at a determination, please fill out our reimbursement request form to file a payment claim.

  • You don’t need to use the form, but it is very helpful for the plan to process the information more quickly.
  • You may obtain a copy of the form at or by calling Member Services. (The phone numbers to call are listed on

Please mail your health care services payment claim along with the corresponding bills or receipts to the following address:

Triple-S Advantage, Inc.
Claims Department
PO Box 11320
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00922

You should file your claim no more than 12 months after the date when you received the service, item, or medication.

Please call Member Services if you have any questions (the phone numbers to call are listed on the back of this brochure). If you do not know the amount you should have paid, or if you receive a bill and do not know how to proceed, we can help! You may also call us to provide more information about a filed request.

For more information about the reimbursement process, please call Member Services .

Member Service


TTY/TDD users


Monday thru Sunday,
from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm

Service for Providers


Monday thru Friday,
from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm



Dedicated Teleconsulta for TTY/TDD Callers: 711 | 1-855-209-2639