this site demands javascript Skip to main content
Write your review
Arrow down

Call us

Call us

Sales Representative


Your call may be directed and answered by a licensed insurance sales agent.

TTD Users


Monday through Sunday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.

13. How do I request a reimbursement?

You need to submit a reimbursement request, along with your bills and supporting documentation for any payments you may have issued. It’s a good idea to keep a copy of your invoice receipts for your records.

To ensure you are providing all the information we need to arrive at a determination, please fill out our reimbursement request form to file a payment claim.

  • You don’t need to use the form, but it is very helpful for the plan to process the information more quickly.
  • You may obtain a copy of the form at or by calling Member Services. (The phone numbers to call are listed on

Please mail your health care services payment claim along with the corresponding bills or receipts to the following address:

Triple-S Advantage, Inc.
Claims Department
PO Box 11320
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00922

You should file your claim no more than 12 months after the date when you received the service, item, or medication.

Please call Member Services if you have any questions (the phone numbers to call are listed on the back of this brochure). If you do not know the amount you should have paid, or if you receive a bill and do not know how to proceed, we can help! You may also call us to provide more information about a filed request.

For more information about the reimbursement process, please call Member Services .

12. How do I make sure my physician is included in my plan?

The updated Provider and Pharmacy Directory is available at You may also call Member Services to obtain updated information about our providers or to request a Provider and Pharmacy Directory by mail.

11. Which plans cover eyewear and dental and hearing services?

At Triple-S Advantage, we have a wide variety of coverages to meet your needs. To learn more about which coverages cover the benefits you seek, .

8. Can I add more people to my Medicare Advantage plan?

No. Each member must meet Medicare’s eligibility requirements, including being enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B and meeting the individual requirements for the coverage for which you’re applying.

7. What is an Enrollment Period?

It refers to the enrollment periods for Triple-S. You may learn more about them here (link).

6. Can I receive treatment in the United States through Triple-S Advantage?

There are many situations where you could receive limited services in the United States, such as emergency services, urgent care, and kidney dialysis. However, at Triple-S Advantage we offer coverages that include benefits in the United States. To know which coverage meets your needs,

5. How do I acquire a Triple-S Advantage policy?

If you are eligible for Medicare Parts A and B and you meet the eligibility requirements, you can .

4. How do I contact a Triple-S Advantage counselor?

To contact a Triple-S Advantage counselor, please call 1-877-207-8777 or fill out the following contact form.

6. What should I do if there is an error in my prescription?

Medication errors are preventable incidents that could harm the patient or result in the inappropriate use of medications while under the control of a health care professional, patient, or consumer. These errors may be reported through MedWatch, a tool provided by the FDA. You can read more about it here (link to internal page).

2. What is the Medication Therapy Management Program?

This is a program designed to improve your health and quality of life through a safe and effective use of your prescription medications. You can read more about it here (link to external page).

Member Service


TTY/TDD users


Monday thru Sunday,
from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm

Service for Providers


Monday thru Friday,
from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm



Dedicated Teleconsulta for TTY/TDD Callers: 711 | 1-855-209-2639